With our new library of open source methods, you are able to access a rapidly expanding list of rigorously-designed protocols.
How does it work?
1. Browse OneLab library at onelab.andrewalliance.com/library (or directly in the app by clicking on the “Library” tab)
2. Select the protocol you want to use
3. Login to your OneLab account (if you are not already logged in)
A copy of this protocol will be created as a project in your lab.
4. If necessary, modify the protocol as you see fit
5. Execute an experiment straight away in your available setup!