Importing multiple reagents in multiple tubes is finally possible
The new function enables you to import a list of reagents into several tubes (or wells in a multi-well plate) directly onto the bench from any tabular data source (e.g. Excel, Word, Notepad, etc) with a simple copy/paste operation.
No need any more to go through the hassle of importing your reagents one-by-one into your tubes – We have done the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to!
How does it work?
- Click on the new dedicated icon
2. Copy/Paste your reagent data following the guidelines
Note: The import can be done for multiple tubes/microtubes or multiple wells in a single microplate, each following a defined structure
3. Select the labware that will contain the reagents
Note: This labware will be used for all reagents.
✅ Your reagents are now imported onto the bench, each in a separate labware
Added: Tube Shaker+ (518.4100) by Andrew Alliance
- The vibration-free motion ensures the highest mixing speed on the market, ranging from 200 to 2000 RPM
- It currently supports only 16×90 mm screw-cap borosilicate glass tubes (Charles River, No. TL700), referred as Pyrogen tubes and loaded in a compatible adaptor
- It allows for a gentle mixing of samples by planar orbital motion
- Designed for use with robots, the automatic positioning system enables precise manipulation of consumables by Andrew+, ensuring accurate and repeatable pipetting
- Added: UNIPLATE™ 24-well U-shaped microplate
- Added: SCIEX universal vial
- Added: 20 mL reaction vial with pressure relief cap
- Added: 2 mL Agilent 5181-3375 vial in Genevac 10-5024 rack
- Added: Agilent reservoir, 6 column, SHM 201284-100
Domino (labware holder for Andrew+)
- Added: 20mL Reaction Vial (218.2361)
- Added: SCIEX Universal Vial (218.3161)
- Added: 24-Well Photoredox Block (218.3331)