Working area of Andrew+
The required working area of Andrew+ depends on the complexity of the protocol. In fact, based on the number of consumables, one or more Dominos may be needed. The image below shows the maximum working area of Andrew+ when the system is used with 11 Dominos. Note: as the diagram below shows, any Device+ dominos will be located in the 3rd row, furthest from the robot.
Andrew+ should have enough space to work! Its work area should free of any obstacles; dimensions:
Width: 1078 mm / 42.52 in
Height: 606,5 mm / 23.88 in
- Only with Dominos: 668 mm / 26.3 in
- With at least one Device+ on the edge: 711 mm / 29 in
Cleaning and compatible solvents with Andrew+
To clean all the parts of Andrew+, the compatibility with the following solvents have been tested:
- Isopropanol alcohol
- 2% bleach solution
- Use of soft tissue toclean all the Andrew+ parts to avoid possible scratches on their surfaces
- DO NOT clean theelectronical connectors present in the tool stand, waste DOMINO and baseplate
Safety precautions and warnings
For safe and correct use of Andrew+, it is recommended that both operating and service personnel follow the instructions contained in this guide when installing, using, cleaning, and maintaining this instrument. If the instructions described in this manual are not carefully followed, Andrew+ cannot function correctly and the warranty will be null and void.
a) Electrical safety
i) IEC61010 Issued: 2010/06/10 Ed:3 + IEC61010-2-081 Issued: 2015/01
ii) UL61010 Issued: 2004/07/12 Ed:2 Rev:208/10/28
iii) CAN/CSA C22.2#61010-1 Issued:2004/07/12 Ed:2 (R2009)
i) CENELEC EN 61326-1 Issued :2006/05/01
ii) ETSI EN 301 489-17
ETSI EN 300 328, V1.9.1
i) FCC 47 CFR 15B cl A Issued: 2011/04/21
ii) FCC 47 CFR Part 18
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of these equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
Modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment under FCC rules.
iii) This Class A digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES- 003
f) RoHS 2 2011/65/EU
• Andrew Alliance and Andrew Alliance logo are registered trademarks of Andrew Alliance S.A.
• 2012, Andrew Alliance S.A., All rights reserved. Duplication or distribution without written permission is prohibited. Andrew Alliance S.A. reserves the right to revise this manual. Issue August 2018.
• Registered trademarks are not marked in all cases with ™ or ® in this manual