In order to proceed with the Installation of Standalone Onelab server, please follow the following steps:
1. Unbox and plug in the OneLabServer and power supply. Remember to screw in both antennas on the back of the device.
2. The server should become ready about a minute after being plugged into power.
3. When the server is ready, it’s Wi-Fi network will appear on the Wi-Fi network list of your computer.
4. Select that network and use the Wi-Fi password stated in the front label of your Standalone server.
To connect by ethernet cable, use only the top ethernet port on the back of the server to connect a device or a computer. In the case you need to connect both computer and device by ethernet, an additional ethernet switch should be connected. Please contact Andrew Alliance Service and Support for any assistance.
5. Once you have your computer connected to the network of the Standalone server, open your internet browser, type 192.168.5.1 and then hit the ‘Enter’ key.
6. Using the following credentials log in on the OneLab webpage:
Note: You will be able later to change the credentials from the profile settings (also see the article “How to edit your profile settings”).
Pairing a device with a Standalone:
7. Plug your device+ to a power source.
8. Wait for the LED sign to turn blue and blink.
9. Connect your computer, tablet or smartphone to your Device+ as in the example below:
10. Launch a web browser, type 192.168.2.1 and follow the on-screen steps to continue the installation.
11. In case of Wi-Fi, select the OneLab Standalone Wi-Fi network and enter the password stated in the front label of your Standalone server.
If you are using an ethernet (wired) connection, simply follow the instructions stated in the pairing application.
If you need to turn off your Standalone, use a tool or pipette tip to press the reset button for 5 seconds and wait until the LED will turn OFF (see the image below). Then, you may unplug the device from the power. You must never remove the server from the power before switching it off.